10.14.2012

Car Girl


I' m just playing with my clothes and shoes this afternoon. 

I experimented on the American Eagle top my friend gave me (Thanks Abi!), it originally had sleeves and my sister tore them and I put studs on it. And I just decided to do a shoot with my brother' s car. 


I used the black Michael Antonio shoes that I bought, 
since the theme is fierce chic. 
The shoes are just right for this outfit.


This is really the first time I used sunnies for a shoot.
It looks cool for me, and I will definitely use more of them.





J and J Co. violet and pink ombre shorts and neon spikes bracelet.


MANGO sunnies


Photos by Jemmarie Nueca

More posts to come, so stay tuned! :)

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. thanks! you can visit Michael Antonio Shoes' site for more shoe designs, just click on the link at my post :)

      Delete