8.27.2012

Sunset

I wanted to get out of my comfort zone so I decided to do this look.

Floral + Denim




And I was lucky to be photographed using a DSLR. All of my posts' pictures (except "Night Out") have been captured using only a digicam. I really thank Dennis Galac Bagunu for this opportunity. We experimented during our shoot, I enjoyed it a lot. And I'm so happy with the results.



Primadonna boots.


We took our shots on a sunset, on the baywalk at the back of Mall of Asia so my shots have windy effects.



I needed a floral dress so I raided my mom's closet to find this red and blue very vintage dress. I was glad to find it. I know my mom got lots of vintage items in her closet, because she hasn't thrown/donated her favorite clothes since she and my dad got our house.



I combined my floral dress with a Solo denim vest and an aztec metal necklace.



I used the combination of gold, white and black accessories to complete the vintage look I was trying to make.  




The bangle which looks like a scale is the bangle I used in Creamy Dreams, 
I really love this bangle, its so versatile, I think I will be using this more in my future posts. 



I love the sunset, it reminds me of so many things I've been through.


"Even when the sun sets, it will return in the morning on its rise.
Waiting for its rise, longing for the morning light, 
is the hardship you must conquer." 
                                                                             -Jamie N. 


More posts to come, so stay tuned! :)

2 comments:

  1. another nice post Jamie! though i'm not into fashion, i'm just happy to see you doing what you love to do.. i am proud of you, keep it up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. tenkyu naths! thank you for always ______! alam mo na yun hahaha ;)

    ReplyDelete