8.30.2012

Playing Around

If it was a warm, windy, or sunny day, I would wear these:


Neons + Denim


I feel so comfortable wearing these, it made me feel like a child again. 


I was just playing around during this shoot, I'm just happy to see the sea water hitting the walls of the bay walk. 


The denim vest was once again my mom's, nothing beats a real vintage pulled from your mom's closet. I used the Primadonna boots in this picture. I put pictures here with me wearing 2 kinds of shoes just to give you an idea that this look can go with both heels and sneakers.


SM Accessories hat and chain necklace.
The neon yellow earrings were the ones I made in my previous post.


Surplus Shop neon top and violet sneakers.


My belt is neon yellow by SM Accessories, 'di lang kita sa picture.



The neon yellow bangle was the one I made in my previous post.




Photos by Dennis Galac Bagunu

Thank you for your overwhelming support to my blog!
I will continue making posts with quality, substance and
definitely are expressions of my life.

More posts to come, so stay tuned! ^ _ ^

No comments:

Post a Comment