8.04.2012

Work Hard, Enjoy Life Harder


Me and my college friends met up at Mall of Mega (as we call Megamall) for a casual meeting. We had fun watching Step Up Revolution (which by the way is an awesome movie, totally different from the previous Step Up movies), reminiscing our college days and hanging out late (up to 2am). 

This is what I wore.


H & M floral long sleeve dress & Trendphile turquoise connector ring



The night was rainy, that's why I wore this very cute long sleeve dress, it kept me warm without losing my style. I really like the dress's print, its feminine but not so feminine, just fits my personality. 




I'm also used to bringing rain shoes and jacket during rainy seasons, that's why I used this body bag that can carry all of my stuffs. I give credits to my brother for giving me the dress and bag. Thank you kuya!





I give credit to my friend Angela Mae Bitoy for taking this picture. Thank you!



Primadonna shoes. 
I know the shoe lace is messed up, I really don't know how to tie shoe laces very well. Can you teach me?


Me and my friends ate at Superbowl of China after watching Step Up Revolution 
and hanged out 'til 2 am at Starbucks Emerald Street, Ortigas.


We we're really not this "gala" back in our college days. Back then we are satisfied with singing at videoke, playing at arcades and eating at the food court. Many things have changed since we had our work, we became busy & stressed balancing our life and work. 

This night, we just enjoyed our youth and our salaries (just telling the truth), forgetting for a while our worries and work stresses. 

Just as the post's title says, "Work hard, Enjoy life harder", when you work, do it with all integrity and diligence, but don't let your work be your life, because we only have one lifetime to live our lives, so enjoy life.




2 comments:

  1. Such a nice sharing and nice snaps as well. Blog related to how to enjoy life and again telling to prove we are human. Thanks for sharing. !!!

    ReplyDelete