1.27.2018

Baby Fair Steals: Baby Company's Grand Baby Fair

Hi guys! I'm so excited to do this post that I did it on my mobile phone.

As a mom now, my new definition of a shopping spree will be to shop crazily for my daughter' s needs at a bazaar full of discounts and freebies.

Well, to cut the introduction short, I' ll tell you about my top steals in Baby Company' s Grand Baby Fair. Here it goes:


I' ve compared prices and freebies of various diaper brands offered in this fair, and I got to pick dryper's deal as the most value for my money. First, I've chosen it bacause among the brands it has the large size as taped, not waist-banded, second, is because it has free 2 packs of wet wipes, whereas the other brands has less to none freebies, third, is because if you compute the price per piece its only 6.7php a piece, its a good buy if you will compare it with regular mall price. Bought this for only 456php (44+24=68pcs).


Sanosan's bath and shampoo 500ml costs 400-400+ php in malls and I bought it for only 320php. J&J's baby oil costs only 50php compared to its 70php mall price.


Aveeno had their items for buy1take1 (360php for either lotion or baby wash), now, who can resist that?! Their regular price per item in the mall is 200-300+php.


We always look for tender love's bundle pack during baby fairs. Their price for a pack-of-four is just 135php, this would mean an 80-sheet pack only costs 33.75php! :)



I bought Nivea's buy1take1 head-to-toe wash during their sale last year and already consumed them so I found these as a replacement.


Cusina's organic and natural dishwashing liquids are also a great steal, they only sell for 180+php for a bundle of three (close to a liter in total volume) which is cheaper than other brands. 


Bought this crib fitted sheet for only 185php. Regular mall price
would range from 300+ to 600+php.


Found fisher price aqua shoes at 200php and enfant shoes for 240php only. We all know that these brands costs a lot more at their regular prices, so its already a good buy. There are also shoes that ranges from 100-250php from other brands.


Found this hooded jacket for only 260php, its thickness is perfect for cold weathers.


These bibs with food catchers are only sold for 50php each.


You can have a swag bag full of freebies if you have a minimum of 5000php single receipt purchase and a mom card.

Hurry up! Or you can wait till January next year for their next baby fair. Be sure to save up to be able to hoard as many stocks as you can :)


No comments:

Post a Comment