9.24.2012

My First Pair


Shoes are a girl' s kryptonite. Every girl would agree to that.
I've been eying on Michael Antonio shoes for a long time and wanted to use one of their's for my blog and my social engagements. I just don't have the opportunity to buy one.

My girl friends and I went to Resorts World after our shoot. And as we stroll around, we saw Michael Antonio's Shoes.

Well, I couldn't resist, so I bought one. And got happier! :)



Michael Antonio Shoes are so elegant, versatile and stylish, that you wouldn't regret on buying one. Michael Antonio shoes are worn by celebrities and bloggers and has been trusted style staple. One is enough, but if you're rich you could buy more haha!




Visit their facebook page or visit one of their branches located at SM North Edsa, Tinoma, Powerplant Mall, or Newport Mall.





Stay tuned for my future posts for I will definitely feature these babies. More posts to come! :) 

2 comments: