9.18.2012

Polka Fairy


It was my sister' s and mine' s birthday celebration the day these photos were taken. My sister took these photos at our Lola' s backyard. 


I really fell in love with this polkadot dress when I saw this. And thought that I should do a shoot with this on a place where there are lots of trees.


Pumayat mukha ko noh? Di bale, tataba din yan uli haha


I kept my look simple, I used only a necklace, because the dress is beautiful enough to make the look I wanna make. The dress is mint green with orange polkadots. The sleeve is off shoulder, which makes a feminine look, 


Its not visible in the picture, but I tried to make a pink circle with a lipstick on my lips haha

Feel na feel ang walking effect haha

Ledonne cream shoes, Pretty in Pink dress (available at Robinsons Dept. Store)

Photos by Jem Nueca Bitoon

More posts to come, so stay tuned! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment